Land Raffle Rules
- Must be 18 years or older to purchase or participate in this raffle.
- You do not need to be present at drawing to win.
- All proceeds support the splash pad project. However, ticket purchases are not a tax-deductible contribution under current IRS regulations. For complete information, the purchaser should consult their tax advisor.
- Prizes will not be awarded as cash.
- Winner must collect the prize no later than 20 days after the drawing.
- Winners are responsible for any taxes, license, registration, insurance or fees associated with prize won. Winner shall provide the escrow company with a W-9 and winner acknowledges that a 1099 will be issued by the escrow company.
- No more than 200 tickets will be sold. The chances of winning are based on 200 tickets sold. If fewer tickets are sold, the odds of winning increase.
- The official drawing will be held the earlier of sell out of tickets or Casino Night in April.
- Purchaser must be present in the state of Arizona at the time of purchase. It is not necessary to be a resident of the state of Arizona, but one must be physically present in Arizona at the time of entry purchase. You can purchase your tickets online, but you must be in Arizona, when you make the transaction. An affidavit of eligibility may be required from the prize winner.